Guess what…? It is RAINING outside today! Just like I wrote it would in yesterday’s blog post. Is it a bad or a good thing I know this weather so well?
Anyway, following are 30 “get to know me”- questions I’ve answered for you. Some people might already know a few questions, if not all of them, & for some people every answer might be new. I liked answering these, and I hope you will like reading them as well.
1. What is your middle name? Filippa…
2. What is your favorite color? Grey, light purple and turquoise
3. Who was your first best friend? A girl who lived on the same street as I did, during the years we lived in south of Sweden. We were in the same age and played together all the time. We are still friends today, but not best friends.
4. How tall are you? I am 172 cm which is around 5.65 feet (it is at least what google said).
5. Cats or Dogs? CATS!
6. Funniest moment throughout School? I can’t think about any specific moment right now. I had a great class and we were together for 6 years. These years were filled with lots of funny moments.
7. How many countries have you visited? Too many too count… But I still have many more to go, that I would want to visit.
8. Are you in/gone to college? I have just finished high school and am now, in August, starting the first year in upper school, or as we in Sweden say, in the gymnasium.
9. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? My faves were definitely ballet, all the language classes (swedish, english and french) & social science. I do NOT like physics.
10. What is your Favorite drink? At least nothing with sparkles, but I love ice tea!
11. What is your favorite animal? Hmm… I would say dolphins, it is such a cool animal and I have been swimming with dolphins twice before. Great experiences!
12. What is your favorite perfume? The green apple from Donna Karen New York (DKNY), it is in the “Be delicious”- collection.
13. Tea or Coffee? Without doubt, TEA! I do not like coffee, at least not pure coffee. I never drink it, unless it is some special one, almost only containing milk and sugar, from Starbucks or similar.
14. What would you (or have you) name your children? This is such a hard question, I mean, I am only 15 years (16 in 13 days!) old and will not have children for at least like 10 years. Choosing names for my children will depend a lot if, like if it is a girl or a boy, what the name of my husband is and so on. Overall, I like the names Juli, Charlie, Hannah, Avery and Jack. I want either three or four children. First, I want girl twins, then a boy and then probably a girl after that, so…- Where do I sign up for that? If only it was possible to do so…
15. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I have been doing horse riding, athletics and swimming (I still swim in the summer though, love it!). Obviously I do dance, which is a sport but also an art form. When I was like six years old, I even tried to play football, this lasted for approximately five weeks and then I quit. I didn’t like football then, I don’t like football now, easy huh?
16. What is your favorite book? My all-time favorite books are the Harry Potter series. I have read them all in both English and Swedish, even the first book in French. I absolutely love them and will forever do so. Other than that I have lots of more books preferences, since I really like to read and I do it all the time. If I read a great book, I have no problem reading it again, same as with watching series or movies. When I was around eleven years old, I read a book called “Min vän Angie”, you might not believe this but I have read it seven times! My favorite writers are Roald Dahl, J. K. Rowling, Jojo Myes & John Green.
17. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? My no.1 favorite YouTuber is RachhLoves, I also really prefer watching Claudia Sulewski, Danielle Mansutti, MakeupbyAli & Zoella.
18. What is your favorite movie? I can’t think of any good movies right now… But my fave series would definitely be Modern Family, Suits & the 100th. My favorite type of movie are the horror movies. My friends can guarantee you, I have seen almost all the horror movies, ever made. Don’t ask me why…
19. Are you Single or Taken? Sadly single…
20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date? This depends on the person. I guess doing something you both like is a great thing, where you can talk and get to know each other more.
21. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? One billion boyfriends when I was a little kid, but nothing serious in the age I am now.
22. Favorite memory from childhood? I guess I like the memories when I am traveling, with my family, the most.
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well? I am fluent in English and Swedish, almost in French and now I am also trying to learn German, which I will need to when I move to Zurich.
24. Do you have any siblings? Yep, two younger little sisters and one little brother. We are four children in the family.
25. How would you describe your fashion sense? I adore fashion and makeup. My fashion sense varies a bit, but not much. I like quite simple but still kind of classy clothes, I guess I would say.
26. What is your favorite restaurant? I don’t have one. My favorite food though, is sushi.
27. What are some of your favorite tv shows? American Horror Story, Suits, the 100, Modern Family, Friends, Orange is the new black and so on.
28. PC or mac? MAC!
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iOS, iPhone 6s Plus, and I love it.
30. Tell us one of your bad habits! I literally crack all my body parts; the neck, my feet, wrists, ankles, toes, arms, shoulders, my back, fingers, hips and knees… I should probably stop, but it is very hard since I have been doing it for such a long time. Another bad habit I have is eating candy. I don’t do it so much during the holidays though, due to the fact that I am almost never near a supermarket, which I guess in this case- is a good thing.