I answered all these while we were driving to the airport. This post is scheduled, so right now I am probably sleeping in an airplane, some place high up in the air. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy reading my answers and maybe get to know me a bit more.
1. What’s your favourite season? Definitely summer!
2. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4… Sorry there are no books near me right now, all the luggages are in the back of the car.
3. Who was the last person you texted? My best friends, who I love and miss incredibly much!
4. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? I was packing.
5. What is the last thing you watched on TV? A Swedish criminal series.
6. Without looking, guess what time it is: 13.25
7. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 13.37, I was quite close
8. What can you hear? First of all, music from my ear plugs. I also hear the noise from the car, my siblings playing and laughing and my mom and dad talking.
9. Do you tan or burn? TAN! (Luckily)
10. Do you like to eat fish? Some fishes, not the one that tastes fish though (weird?)
11. Mac or Pc? Mac
12. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes
13. When did you last laugh? This night, our cat had gone under the balcony in front of our house, it was midnight and we had to bend up the planks to take him up. It was such an odd and ironic situation.
14. Have you ever been to Canada? Nope, I want to though!
15. Shoes, socks or bare feet? Depends on when and where but usually socks because I’m always freezing, except for in the summer
16. Do you wear perfume? Yep, not all the time in the summer though since it’s not good to be in the sun with too much perfume.
17. What is the last film you saw? A horror movie with my friend and sister.
18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I don’t want to live in one place my whole life but places I want to move to are definitely some big cities like New York or Tokyo but I am very happy to move to Dehli (a bit outside to be exact). I really want to go to Bora Bora and the Maldives too, I wouldn’t want to live there though, but I would absolutely love to travel there for some weeks.
19. If you would become a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I would buy plane tickets and travel the world with my sisters. I would also donate money to good organisations in need of money.
20. What is you favourite books? All time favourites are, without doubt, the Harry Potter series. I’ve read all the books on Swedish and English and the first one on French. I read a lot and have a dozen other favourites but those are my mains.
21. What’s your favourite band? I don’t have one!
22. Have you ever had to have surgery? YES! In case anyone managed to miss it, I just had surgery to remove the extra bone ostrigonum from the back of my foot. It was causing pain and inflammation while I was dancing and pointing the foot.
23. Do you enjoy school? Yes I really do. I love to learn and school is always fun when it’s filled with dance.
24. Are you a righty or a lefty? I’m a righty, but I wish I was a lefty, like my mom is, because it’s cooler.
25. Who made your last incoming call on your phone? One of my best friends, Rut <3. She called me late last night.
26. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? It was probably some Adobe reader thing that had to upgrade, I think.
27. Last time you swam in a pool? The day before yesterday, in my grandparents’.
28. Type of music you dislike the most? Swedish rap songs.
29. Are you listening to music right now? Of course I am, I always listen to music.
30. What’s your favourite colour? Purple, light grey and turquoise.
31. Is there anything you are disappointed about? Yeah, the world!! And all the terror that keeps happening. When will it ever stop?
32. What was the last thing you bought? Hmmm… I think it was the things I bought when I was in Stockholm, a few clothes and accessories.
33. Sun or Rain? SUN, all day- every day! Rain can be cozy a little every now and then but I definitely prefer sun.
34. What is your favourite soft drink? I don’t drink soft drinks because I hate the sparkles, can’t stand them. Peach Ice tea though, is my overall favourite drink.
35. Preferred language? Definitely English. It is so much easier to write, talk and communicate in English, which is quite weird actually. I mean, my mother tongue is Swedish but nowadays I speak almost better English. My English and Swedish teacher was like “maybe you should start reading a bit more Swedish books, to keep up with the language and to not forget” Hmmm I don’t think there’s any chance that I’ll suddenly forget my mother tongue, but okay.