This is what 5 hours stuck in Helsinki Airport do to you…
Down below are 30 get to know me tag questions to be found, which no one asks!!
1. Are you named after anyone? Ummm actually yes!! Moa Martinsson was one of Sweden’s most noted authors of proletarian literature. Funny thing is, I love to write too.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last week I believe
3. Do you have kids? Yessssss loads; 8 children including the dog and a husband, we all live in a penthouse in New York ;)) love life
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I guess I would. This would obviously be depending on who this ‘other person’ is but if our roads were to be crossed, I think I’d be a friend of me
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I dooo
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? As a dancer- weird enough, I always tend to look at people bodies. Not in the aspect as being skinny or not, having wide hips or short legs etc. More if the person possibly has good feet, good turnout and so on. Secondly I notice whether the person is outgoing or introvert, talkative or quiet and I guess you can’t help but judging a person based on appearance if it’s ‘nice’ or not. Although, keep in mind that the first stated opinion might not always be true to what the person really is like once you get to know her/him.
7. What is your eye color? Blueee
8. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies AND happy endings. Cannot choose. As you all know I’ve watched way too many horror movies because I love them, on the other hand I actually do enjoy happy endings as well. However only because it is a horror movie doesn’t mean it can’t have a happy ending, right?
9. Favorite smells? Clean laundry, cleaning products in general ❤
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Hey, what even is home anymore..?
11. Do you have any special talents? My hearing is really good :). I remember everything I read really easily, if having to, which makes it easier to study. Naturally flexible? Idk
12. Where were you born? South of Sweden, Lund
13. What are your hobbies? DANCE, only dance and nothing but dance. Travel is also something I love doing, as well as reading and running though dancing wins over everything 😉
14. Do you have any pets? YES, as you may know by now I have a cat (Bamse) and we had a dog (Zingo) before moving to Delhi which now our friends have
15. Do you have any siblings? Thea born 03, Tuva 06, Filip 08 ❤ ❤ ❤
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? A dancer. If I wouldn’t have this huge interest in dance, I’d like to be a real estate agent or a solicitor
17. Who was your first best friend? Ebba ❤ we don’t have that much contact nowadays but she was definitely my first best friend. The best friend I’ve had the longest on the other hand, is Agnes. We’ve known each other from literally the second we were born and we’re still really close. Missing her!
18. How tall are you? 173 centimetres, might be 174 but I doubt that
19. Funniest moment throughout School? There is nothing funny about school. JK, I’ve been to quite some schools and can’t pic a specific moment. Though the best moments are probably when having ballet class, in a DANCE school (!)
20. How many countries have you visited? Manyyyyyyy, everything from Dubai, Thailand, Jordan to Singapore, Norway, Qatar, India and so it goes on
21. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? So in the royal Swedish ballet school, my favorite subject out of the dance classes was ballet and worst I guess was physics (academics). When in Zurich, the pas de deux classes were the best and the worst was music theory. At my current boarding school, my favourite subject is all the free periods where I can workout & dance— jokes, if I was to chose an actual subject my favourite one would be social studies and the worst history (I’m not taking that one anymore so it might not count but whatever)
22. What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? Chai latte, cats and probably some of Marc Jacobs’ daisy- ones.
23. What would you (or have you) name your children? Juliette, Catherine, Jack, Isabelle are some cute names
24. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I’ve done track and field, swimming, horse riding, football (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) though I stopped after the second time trying it hahahah- and dance obviously
25. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Danielle Mansutti, Aspyn Ovard, Luhhsetty, Claudia Sulewski
26. Morning person or night owl? Definitely more a morning person rather than staying up at nights. Though this depends a lot- whom I am with, if I am out with friends I obviously stay up longer but at the same time I always wake up early and prefer setting the alarm at 6 instead of 8.
27. Favorite memory from childhood? Probably one of the many summers spent in south of Sweden
28. How would you describe your fashion sense? Kind of casual, not too original and not too ‘normal’- though I can wear pretty much whatever depending on the occasion and what mood I am in as well as weather
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) IOS, iPhone 6s Plus
30. Tell us one of your bad habits! Cracking literally everything I possibly can in my body (not good!). Interrupting people if they’re having conversations about things I really want to have a say in. 🙂